Are you ready to get started?
Then let’s Go Dive!
Making the commitment to begin is the first step. If you want to become a certified Open Water Diver, there are a few things you need to know and do.
First, what you will need to know:
- Whether you choose Independent Study or eLearner, you should reserve at least two weeks of your evening time to study the material.
- You will need to purchase your course materials.
- You should purchase your own mask, fins and snorkel.
- You should anticipate four hours of classroom review.
- You should anticipate twelve hours of pool training.
- You will need to reserve two days for your Open Water checkout.
- You may need to rent the rest of your gear (BCD, Regulator/Console and Computer) for your pool and Open Water training.
- You will be charged a gate fee at most Scuba Park lakes.
- If you answer “yes” to any Medical Statement questions, you will need to obtain a doctor’s release to begin the training.
Second, what you will need to do is make the commitment to begin and register for a course.
To proceed with equipment and material purchases and to register for courses, click here or the Patriot tab on this website.
As Young as Age 8
If you are not yet certified, consider these entry level courses:
- Discover Scuba
- PADI Seal Team
- Skin Diver
- PADI Scuba Diver
- Open Water Diver
If you haven’t been diving lately, consider these refresher courses:
- Scuba Review
- Discover Local Diving
The Highest Achievement in Recreational Diving
If you are already certified, consider these advanced level courses:
- Adventure Diver
- Advanced Open Water
- Rescue Diver
- Master Scuba Diver
Keep diving and improve your skills through additional training!
- Night Diver
- Fish Identification
- Underwater Naturalist
- Digital Underwater Photography
- Enriched Air
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Project Aware
- AWARE Coral Reef Conservation
- Emergency First Response
- Care for Children w/AED
- Advanced Fish Watching
- REEF Coral Identification
- REEF Creature Identification
- Computer Assisted Diver
- AWARE Shark Conservation Diver
- Invasive Lionfish Tracker
- Sea Turtle Awareness Diver
- Whale Shark Awareness